Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Congratulations to October Students

This October we celebrate our 4,000,000 taught students. One lucky student will be the winner of a Cake Decorating Class at Wilton School. I hope it is one of my students. Anyway everyone is a winner because you learned to decorate your own cakes. Your family and friends will love to get one of your new creations.
I want to congratulate all my students this month for completing Wilton Courses .
Course I
Londy, Pansy, Ruby, Susie, Lena and Kelly.



Course II
Andreya, Margaret, Alicia, Tiffany, Giles, Irene and LouAnna.


















































Course III
Alicia, Natasha, Melva and Shatoya.











Fondant and Gum Paste Course

Natasha, Shatoya, Melva, Ginette and Yrene.











Congratulations!!!

Happy Cake Decorating!

Your Wilton Instructor
Naxielly Dominguez

No comments:

Post a Comment